Awaken Catalog

Hello,

I have some fun designs for the holidays coming up. I know many people always rush and wonder what should I get for this significant other, family member, and etc. Well, no need to wonder. Get a wonderful pair of shoes for that wonderful person in your life. Holiday themed, handcrafted individually in Italy, shipped to you, and launching November 25, 2019.

I decided to create this lookbook to give my followers and customers an idea of each design. I want them to know the background story, give my designs a brand, and quotes on the box for everyone to enjoy. They are all under $200 and limited edition designs. You will never see any other like these. They are great quality designer shoes and I truly believe in this company to achieve the mission of boosting people's confidence with quality shoes. Shoes are just shoes as everyone sees it. But once you put them on. A new feeling will come over you. See how much it makes your outfit pops and the shining on the shoes make you glow. Everyone will notice something different about you as you smile and tell them, "I have awaken a magic," and walk off with your head held high in your designer Awaken shoes.

Take a look at this Fashion Look Book and enjoy the shoes. Comment below which one's you would wear.

Click here to browse.

Thank you for taking a look!

Like & Follow us on:
Facebook: @wearemagic
Instagram: @awakenshoes

Online Store: Shop Here

Comments

Popular Posts