Candy Shop Collection

Hey Everyone!

This post is all about my inspiration to Candy Shop Collection.

I got the inspiration from Pastry's when I was in middle school. I didn't like following trends and always liked my own style. But I did love the colors of the shoes and the high top style. It made them look fashionable and sporty. I kind of always liked that style. It was fun, exciting, and happy. It gave the kids in school this chance to be expressive about their favorite food or dessert. I found that pretty cool.

I have the name Candy Shop Collection because the shoes themselves reminds me of candy with the design! So, Candy Shop's used to exist starting in 1847 when they served "penny candy." In this article it said,
"up through the mid-1900s, candy was a blend of local, handmade treats and some sold by peddlers and salesmen"
Candy Shops are still around today. Even though the candy is a bit more expensive, but what isn't in these days?! For instance, Sweetie's Candy Company is a candy shop many of us have been to or if you have been to Disney World or Cedar Point they have Candy Shop's that are modern but have a old-time-vintage look to them and that's the reason for the font.

One of my favorite treats is bubblegum because it stopped me from biting my nails all these years. I always had an issue when biting my nails when I'm nervous or feeling anxious. Bubblegum inspired shoes came from Bazooka Joe, which was my favorite gum. Pink is the primary base color. I have this history of disliking pink but at this point I like how it works with the blue. It gives it this fun and colorful style. I constantly wear black a lot and it will add a bit of color to my style. The tan bottom give the shoes this neutral look that can go with any outfit in your in closet.

This one reminds me of Coke. My mother is a Pepsi fan and I am a Coca Cola fan. My sister drinks Sprite, which is also a Coca Cola product. The red is the primary color because of the Coca Cola can. I also used the white and grey to give it a neutral, fun, pretty look that can give your outfits a fun look. Wear it with a sparkly red dress to be comfortable and fashionable. Dance non stop with these shoes.


This design is one of my favorites only because it reminds me of chocolate. Chocolate is one of my favorite desserts. It comes in very different variations like ice cream, a bar, fudge syrup, frosting, and etc. I chose a different style than all the other shoes to show off that chocolate does come in different variations. The sole of the shoe is to give a neutral bottom to make it a flexible design for any outfit. The tan versus the dark color shows the milk chocolate and dark chocolate coming together to make a great simple, minimal, and soft delicious look.

If you would like to get a pair yourself click the link to my designs and sign up for my email list to get a discount code to your inbox. OR if you want to try to win a yourself a pair go to my homepage, click on "Invite Friends and Win", enter 3 friends email, click send, and you will get find out if you get a discounted pair or win a free pair of shoes.

Thank you for coming to my page and showing support.

Check out the links below:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/wearemagic
Instagram: www.instagram.com/awakenshoes
Online Store: www.aliveshoes.com/brand/awakenmagic

Direct Link to Shoes:
Bubblegum: www.aliveshoes.com/candy-shop-4
Cola: www.aliveshoes.com/candy-shop-6
Chocolate: www.aliveshoes.com/candy-shop-5

Blvk & Bold is still available. If you are still interested in these shoes, click here.

Please share the shoes on your pages and tag my business page so other's can have a chance to find a style that is great for them. P.S. we do not have a LinkedIn, Twitter, and Tumblr account.



Comments

Popular Posts