About Awaken

Hello Lovely Reader!!!

This is my online blog about my business, my designs, and my plans for this business.

This business is a shoe design business which will grow to creating bags matching the shoes and kids shoes matching the adult shoes. Then, I want to create gowns piggy backing off of this business for proms, battalion balls, and more. 

One of my plans is to create shoes that donate to charity every pair sold. I want to donate to medical marijuana research to cure diseases, children hospitals, women shelters, help organizations assist homeless vets and ex-cons come back into society, and more. I am a caring person and want to do more. I love to give to others and I naturally feel for others.

My first collection is called Blvk & Bold. I call it Black and Bold because I had to find a new set of confidence through the expression of fashion. I had to learn to feel comfortable with my skin, body, and spirit. That comes with time, meditation, gratitude, and positive affirmations. It was hard to look in the mirror and say ew! But I had to tell myself you have to feel better to be respected. Once you show that confidence no one can break it down. That's what I want my designs to do. I want them to bring a sense of confidence, pride, and high self-esteem. Clothes help us feel better and so does shoes.

Thank you for coming to my page!

Subscribe to my blog!!! :)

Check out my Instagram page: @awaken_magic
Check out my Facebook page: @Awaken_The_Magic

Comments

Popular Posts